[mythtv-users] Mythdora and Hauppauge WinTV PVR2

algis posius algis66 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 03:42:07 UTC 2007

I am trying to setup a MythTV system on a compaq
notebook using a WinTV PVR2.  MythDora was suggested
as being the easiest way to get up and running fast.

I have installed MythDora and have tried various
entries in the MthTV set but I can't watch or record
TV.  During the setup the software detects the WinTV
PVRs and the channel scanner finds channels but that's
as far as I can get. I've tried reinstalling MythDora
several time but with the same results.

I found the wiki especial made for the wintv PVR2 and
they talk about using other drivers from Mike Isely.
But as this was writted early in the year I was
wondering if these drivers were incorporated into
MythDora.

Is there a user group in Souther California that has
some experience with MythTV were I could find someone
to talk to?

Thanks for your help!!!