[mythtv-users] vga2scart interlacing on UK Channel 4

Simeon Walker simbloke at googlemail.com
Tue May 15 09:36:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've made a VGA to SCART cable for an NVidia 6150 based board. I'm
tesing with MiniMyth 0.20-21.
The modeline I'm using is: "720x576" 13.875 720 744 808 888 576 581
586 625 -hsync -vsync interlace

Everything thing is good except on recordings from Channel 4, More 4
etc. It looks like the fields are displayed in the wrong order. It
doesn't seem to matter what I select from the OSD menu regarding,
detect/progessive/interlaced/reversed.

I know there are a few people here using these cables, so have any of
you had such a problem?

Regards,
Sim