[mythtv-users] tvtime plays at 50 fps and mythtv at 25 fps

Rajesh Kumar Mallah mallah.rajesh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 04:20:54 UTC 2007

Thanks The trunk version DID make a difference. I am satisfied with the
TV playback quality. I still have to test  various video playback profiles and
compare them to the previous version. (0.20.2) i shall keep posted the
observations.
thanks to the developers for improving the playback quality.

regds
mallah.