[mythtv-users] XvMC OpenGL nvidia build question

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Fri Sep 15 01:53:02 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 09/14/06 15:22, Tom Lichti wrote:
>

>> Aha. I forgot about those commits, however, why are so many other people
>> having issues if this is so hard to implement, I wonder?
>>

> I don't think I understand the question you're asking, but here are my
> best guesses:

snip
> Hope I guessed right on one of these.
>
> Mike

Ok, I guess I asked for that one. It seems that a lot of people are
having performance problems with the ATRPM's, and it was just noticed
that they were compiled without MMX support. New RPM's should be out soon.

Doesn't apply to my situation, but perhaps answers my (poorly worded)
question.

Tom