[mythtv-users] XvMC OpenGL nvidia build question

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 02:10:50 UTC 2006

> Ok, I guess I asked for that one. It seems that a lot of people are
> having performance problems with the ATRPM's, and it was just noticed
> that they were compiled without MMX support. New RPM's should be out soon.

Not too sure if that's the cause. I'm on ATrpms for FC5 and I don't
have any performance issues. I wonder if people have removed Load
"dri" from their xorg.conf as per another post adn as per the nVidia
README.txt?

BTW - I'm on the latest nVidia driver - I think it's 8774 from memory.

Regards,
Phill