[mythtv-users] MythWeb can't serve my recordings

Chris Moewes-Bystrom chris.moewes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 02:45:58 UTC 2006

On 10/25/06, Jerome Yuzyk <jerome at supernet.ab.ca> wrote:

> I noticed in MythWeb that I can view the mpgs I record. When I pick the
> title link I get
>
> 1030_20061025013458.mpg does not exist in the recordings directory.

What URL is mythweb giving you? It tries to determine where your
request is comeing from (a private network) or what kind of system you
have (PC vs. Mac).

Also, make sure to take a look at /var/www/html/mythweb/data and make
sure that there are symlinks to your mythlocation. I believe it should
be /var/www/html/mythweb/data/recording -> /your/mythtv/directory