[mythtv-users] Mythbackend - Ubuntu vs Fedora Core 5

Todd Ferris tferris at gmail.com
Fri May 19 21:43:43 UTC 2006

Just wanted to say thanks to Axel, Adam, Josh and Steve for their helpful
input.

I think I am going to take the plunge and switch to Ubuntu Dapper.

As they say, Change is Good!

Now the question is - should I keep my old database, or just nuke and start
from scratch?  I kind of like the idea of getting rid of all my old mistakes
and starting out fresh and clean...  Guess I could just move any unwatched
shows over to mythvideo...  Hmmm , so many options, so little time!

Thanks again
Todd