[mythtv-users] zap2it and qam

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed May 3 19:26:44 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 09:48 -0700, Steven Ihde wrote:

> or only a Myth scan?  Myth scans don't work at all for me because Comcast
> QAM scan produces no channels.  I also noticed that Import Channels.conf has
> been disabled in SVN head -- I reenabled it but I'm a little concerned that
> those in my situation are not going to be able to get this to work at all.

The import was disabled to find people like you. Please checkout,
compile and install the latest SVN, and create a log of the failing
scan using "mythtv-setup -v siparser,record,channel"

Then create a ticket in trac with an explanation of the problem,
and attach the log and your channels.conf. Please also report
the signal timeout and channel timeout you are using (look in the
card setup, Recording Options), and report what values you have
tried for these two timeouts.

-- Daniel