[mythtv-users] LiveTV auto recording? Harddrive filling up.

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 7 00:40:52 UTC 2006

Kevin Kuphal wrote:

>This has *nothing* to do with auto expiration.

No, but it is a semi-valid concern about the difference between old
LiveTV and new LiveTV.  Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the new method
at all, and don't particularly care to make any changes.  I was only
pointing out that in this guy's very special circumstances, he was
seeing a legitimate, significant difference between the old and new
behaviours and that it looked like no one else was "getting it", which
leads to frustration and short tempers, which we've seen entirely too
much of over this issue.

Jeff.