[mythtv-users] Not able to watch or record video

Indulis Bernsteins indulis.b at au1.ibm.com
Wed Jun 14 07:03:25 UTC 2006

Please check that you are not getting vmalloc messages in your
/var/log/messages file.  Or try "cat /proc/meminfo" (no quotes), is
vmalloc used is close to the total then you have vmalloc problems.  If you
have 1GB of memory or more then you have LESS vmalloc memory than on 768MB
of memory... go figure!  Search mythtvtalk where I've put the solution
(not a paid ad, I just can't be bothered retyping it!).
http://www.mythtvtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t064&highlight=vmalloc

If not, then good luck anyway in finding it.

Cheers,

Indulis