[mythtv-users] Phantom IR key presses?

Ben Lancaster lists at benlancaster.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 22:43:17 UTC 2006

Hey,

I have a working LIRC 0.8.0 CVS install using the Linux Input Layer
as the device, but there's something weird happening with Myth. I'm
getting quite regular phantom keypresses. For example, in the guide,
if I press down a few times, then up once, it'll repeat the previous
down command. irw reports the correct keys being pressed, so the
problem lies somewhere between the command hitting mythtv from LIRC,
and it performing it.

Is this specific to my system, or a known bug for linux-input-layer
setups? Any quick fixes out there?

I'm on Myth 0.19 from atrpms, lirc 0.8.1-CVS, FC5 and Kernel
2.6.16-1.2122_FC5smp.

Thanks!