[mythtv-users] washed out color in watching prerecorded only

martin at engelhard.cc martin at engelhard.cc
Sun Jun 4 10:34:21 UTC 2006

Hello !

Yesterday I’ve upgraded my system from the 0.19-fixes branch to
svn-0.20. (Lircd stopped working in livetv after a while…)

Livetv now works perfectly (great improvement in channel change speed).
But when I watch a recording (livetv is ok!) I’m getting washed-out
colors.

On the frontend I’m using epia systems so I guessed that via-xvmc
may be the cause. When I turned xvmc playback off the color is ok again.
So I think the problem is related to via-xvmc but on the other side livetv
with xvmc works….Has someone seen this?

Regards
              Martin.