[mythtv-users] mytharchive errors

mythtv-users.mythtv.org at tgice.com mythtv-users.mythtv.org at tgice.com
Thu Jul 27 23:21:04 UTC 2006

David Petticrew wrote:
> I can't seem to get mytharchive to compile. I'm using the lastest svn
> version of mythtv, PCLinuxOS and I think I've installed all the correct
> dependencies. Here's the error I'm getting when I run make
>
> /opt/mythtv-svn/lib/libmythtv-0.19.so: undefined reference to
> `av_crc04C11DB7'
> /opt/mythtv-svn/lib/libmythtv-0.19.so: undefined reference to `av_crc'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[1]: *** [mytharchivehelper] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/david/mythtv/mytharchive/mytharchivehelper'
> make: *** [sub-mytharchivehelper] Error 2

I'm not positive, but I think that it looks like you're old install
(0.19) of Myth might still be around somewhere.  I'd do a "make
uninstall" or whatever you can to make sure those libraries are actually
removed.

When I was doing my recent SVN push (mostly to get MythArchive working),
I ran into some problems like that, I think.

jl