[mythtv-users] mytharchive errors

David Petticrew david at petticrew.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 19:43:10 UTC 2006

I can't seem to get mytharchive to compile. I'm using the lastest svn
version of mythtv, PCLinuxOS and I think I've installed all the correct
dependencies. Here's the error I'm getting when I run make

/opt/mythtv-svn/lib/libmythtv-0.19.so: undefined reference to
`av_crc04C11DB7'
/opt/mythtv-svn/lib/libmythtv-0.19.so: undefined reference to `av_crc'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [mytharchivehelper] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/david/mythtv/mytharchive/mytharchivehelper'
make: *** [sub-mytharchivehelper] Error 2

Thanks
David Petticrew