[mythtv-users] Multiple Capture cards and two schedules

Tim Scholl tascholl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:21:56 UTC 2006

               I have a configuration question.  I have built and tested my
system and I am getting ready to load KnoppMyth.

 The system configuration is listed below.

ASUS P4P800-E
2.80 GHz Celeron
512mb
500gb HD
HD3000 -External Antenna
PVR350 -Cable input
PVR150 -Cable input

I have a question about how to configure KnoppMyth using more than one
schedule.  I have I have looked and have found references to using two
schedules in Zap2it but no real information on configure or how to associate
each schedule to the different cards.

I have created two schedules on Zap2it, one for the External Antenna
channels, and another for the Cable Channels.  HD3000 will only need to know
about the channel coming in on the External Antenna, while the two PVR cards
will only need to know about the Cable channels

Before I run mythfilldatabase I thought I better see if there is anything
else that I need to consider and what other steps might need to be followed.

Thanks in advance.

--
Tim Scholl