[mythtv-users] 350 Tv Out vs. Nvidia 5200

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 14:49:45 EST 2005

Where the PVR-350 shines for me that it recognizes
whether the content is interlaces or not, and handles
it appropriately (so say the log messages on the
console).  This is really nice because then I don't
have to use Bob to deinterlace, which makes the OSD
flicker..  (The other deinterlacing methods are not
good enough to get scrolling messages, especially on
ESPN to display without jitter/tearing).

However, despite that, I'm likely to go back to my
5200FX, since at least I don't have to play with
screen sizes to get it working.

-- Joe