[mythtv-users] OT: Silverstone LC16m

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 17:58:42 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 16:45, Dan Brow wrote:
> > > I am getting this case as well and have been told by Silverstone tech
> > > support that the front panel buttons work in conjunction with the IRman
> > > remote control interface, so yes, they work, they output commands that
> > > LIRC picks up and then you assign them.
>
> The hot key function buttons are USB, hopefully the tech guy you spoke
> with didn't just take a hit from his crack pipe :) He might have been
> thinking about the function nob which is part of the imon stuff.
>
> http://www.silverstonetek.com/downloao/installation%
> 20guide/lc16mmanual.jpg

it might have been a context issue, he did mention it was usb, and then went
on about the LIRC stuff... but he said they definitely work in linux, so i
stopped there =)

> I just need to debate on silver or black.

Silver of course!

haha, just kidding, it is a tough choice, I went with silver cause I think it
looks nicer, and since I've got a pretty 50/50 split on what my equipment is
now...

Steve