[mythtv-users] [Fwd: PVR-150 - Random Noise/Blockiness top 1/6 of screen]

Lee Koloszyc teething12 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:41:49 EDT 2005

Occasionaly while recording or watching TV the channel will have a band
of white/black transparent blocks at the top of the screen, probably
about 1/6 of the whole height (about 4-6 in. on a 36in TV).  Switching
to a new channel and back will cause it to go away.
I tried searching for the answer but must not have been searching on the
right terms.
I am running the PVR-150 with IVTV 4.0 drivers.  I have run with other
versions of IVTV with the same problem.
Currently I am using S-Video in, but it did the same thing with Cable in
on both my Pentium 3 and the current Athlon 64 machine.

Has anyone had this problem have a solution for it?

Thanks,
Lee