[mythtv-users] OT: Silverstone LC16m

Dan Brow dan at fullmotions.com
Tue Oct 25 16:45:22 EDT 2005

> > I am getting this case as well and have been told by Silverstone tech support
> > that the front panel buttons work in conjunction with the IRman remote
> > control interface, so yes, they work, they output commands that LIRC picks up
> > and then you assign them.

The hot key function buttons are USB, hopefully the tech guy you spoke
with didn't just take a hit from his crack pipe :) He might have been
thinking about the function nob which is part of the imon stuff.

http://www.silverstonetek.com/downloao/installation%
20guide/lc16mmanual.jpg

> > I'm hoping this is true!
>
> i figured that case was going to be one of those $1000+ cases.  it's
> very sharp and extremely cool if all the buttons will actually
> interface with LIRC.

a $1000 case better be gold plated, or interface with your brain.

> nice to see it's less than $300
> http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=Silverstone+LC16&hl=en&hs=K9T&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&tab=ff&oi=froogler

It's about $350 CDN.

I just need to debate on silver or black.