[mythtv-users] Remote Card not recognized as remote?

Art Morales bioart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:59:09 UTC 2005

Since sometime this week, (at least as far as I can remember), a card
added on a remote backend shows up as local when one looks at the myth
status (through mythweb, for example).  This may explain why I can't
use that card locally on the remote backend/frontend...

Anyone seen the same issue?  I had to delete and readd the cards
recently, so that's when I noticed the problem.

MythWeb says:
Encoder 1 is local on bioart.bioart.net and is not recording.
Encoder 2 is local on bioart.bioart.net and is not recording.
Encoder 3 is local on bioart.bioart.net and is not recording.

But encoder 3 should be remote on megamyth (at least used to be...)

Thanks

Art