[mythtv-users] anyone using matrox g200-TV card?

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Sat Mar 19 07:18:44 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to find the specs for this card. Is it both a graphics card +
capture card?   IOW, I can use this card and take care of both the VGA (or
TV-out) as well as video input?

The info I got seems to imply that it has TV-out, is that correct? Is the
TV-out composite, or is it S-vhs?

The PVR database at
http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-page.php?pageName=pvrhw_tuners mentions it
has both S-vhs and composite inputs, but I was wondering if it also has TV
output?

The card has hardware MJPEG compression; is this something useful for mythtv
(since it is not MPEG2 compression, is MJPEG just as good and useful for
mythtv?)

Thanks for any help
Ricardo