[mythtv-users] timestretch results in chipmunk sound

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:01:10 UTC 2005

I updated my FC1 this weekend, and had to reinstall the myth package
due to some apt-wierdness.  After doing this, I am no longer able to
use the time stretch feature without the chipmunk effect.  Is there
another setting I need to change that I forgot to do?  I tried to
apt-get install libsoundtouch but that package was not found.

This had worked prior to the upgrade, so I know it is not a hardware
limitation, but if it matters I am using a pvr-350.

Thanks.
--
Email me if you want a gmail account, I have invites.