[mythtv-users] Operating System of choice ?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 22:17:31 UTC 2005

Hi,
   I'm guessing that there are so many, or what appears to be so many,
using Fedora Core because there is a very good installation document
for doing so. Couple that with Fedora being a popular distro and you
get a lot of folks using it.

   I myself and very happy with Gentoo so not everyone is FC based. ;-)

Cheers,
Mark