[mythtv-users] Operating System of choice ?

mythtv at sci.fi mythtv at sci.fi
Fri Aug 5 22:31:18 UTC 2005

". i use gentoo for backend and (for the time being) slackware-current
for frontend (tho' I want to move both to gentoo one of these days)"
Can you tell me in short why you prefer gentoo over FC ? I'm trying to
get as much info as possible, so I don't have to do so much work going
back and forth with the platform, etc.

Also I'm guessing FC4 is the one to select from FC ? I haven't had any
experience with FC, just Debian and some others, so don't know if
there's a reason to take an older version.