[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] tv_grab_au Australia/Melbourne

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Sat Nov 6 09:56:49 UTC 2004

On request, moved from development mailing list to users mailing
list. I would have assumed the issues raised here involved the
development of MythTV, because they involve features which still
appear to be in development.

    Ben> there is a 0.6 version of the grabber from tractor parts,
    Ben> that works with d1.com.au at the moment only guide data is
    Ben> working from sydney melbourne.

Ok, found it. Unfortunately d1 does not appear to supply channel 31
data, even though channel 31 is listed.

The description field seems to be incomplete too. In fact, the
description appears to be the rating, but in brackets.

For now I will use my config, where I use:

* tv_grab_au that uses ninemsn

* tv_grab_au 0.5 that uses yahoo for channel 31 (only)

until (hopefully) these problems can be fixed.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>