[mythtv-users] tv_grab_na_dd

David Rees drees at greenhydrant.com
Thu May 6 04:22:29 EDT 2004

William Powers wrote, On 5/5/2004 8:42 PM:
> If someone would be kind enough to post a checklist or a mini-HowTo on
> how to migrate from tv_grab_na to tv_grab_na_dd for those running 0.14
> (or previous, I suppose) I for one would be very glad to do so.

As I understand it, you can't run tv_grab_na_dd while on 0.14.  You will
  only be able to run tv_grab_na_dd if you're running CVS at this point
in time.

Because ATrpms just released a new xmltv-grabbers which no longer
includes tv_grab_na (only tv_grab_na_dd), if you want to stay on MythTV
0.14 and are using the MythTV ATrpms, you will have to supply your own
tv_grab_na script.  You can do this by downloading the latest xmltv
package from sf.net, configuring it and building it, then copying
./blib/script/tv_grab_na to /usr/bin.

-Dave