[mythtv-users] tv_grab_na_dd

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Thu May 6 00:38:50 EDT 2004

This is quite annoying as now my mythtv box is useless.. since I'm using
the ATRPM repo the xmltv rpms were upgraded and I can't downgrade.. I
ran into the exact sane problem as you, but the data in the database is
off by an hour.. Is your's? And it doesn't matter what I set the
timezone to, it's still of by the same hour.. (-0500, -0600, -0700 is
running right now).

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Website http://www.outoforder.cc/