[mythtv-users] tv_grab_na_dd

William Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 6 08:21:17 EDT 2004

David Rees wrote:

> As I understand it, you can't run tv_grab_na_dd while on 0.14.  You will
>  only be able to run tv_grab_na_dd if you're running CVS at this point
> in time.

I would put that slightly differently - you can only run tv_grab_na_dd
with 0.14 and previously if you run something to reprocess the
tv_grab_na_dd results into a form that the old mythfilldatabase can deal
with.  That is what I am trying to do with Mr. Dean's script.

I already did the step of downloading the latest version of XMLTV and
building it with both grabbers.  Everything is still working for now
with tv_grab_na, but for how much longer?  I would like to get
tv_grab_na_dd working before Tribune Media changes the zap2it site and
tv_grab_na stops working.

I predict day tv_grab_na stops working and 0.15 hasn't been released
yet, this list is going to completely fill up...