[mythtv-users] Help with install

Ryan mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Wed Mar 31 13:18:48 EST 2004

I had a similar issue the first time i attempted to install mythtv. I
added the following to root's .bash_profile and it corrected the issue:

export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5

Also, I've scripted Jarod's install for FC1 and it can be found at
http://frouse3.homelinux.com/forum.  It is a perl based script that walks
step by step through the script. I just built a new a machine about 2
weeks and it worked fine for me.

regards,
ryan