[mythtv-users] Black and White on TV

Steven Rubano srubano at ccap.net
Mon Mar 15 13:14:12 EST 2004

The black and white output you are experience is due to the fact that you
may be loading the "S-Video" drivers rather the "Composite" driver for the
card. Even though you only have and Svideo out on the card with the Svideo
to Composite out, you need to select the appropriate video out. Go here:
http://www.wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php#capture

And you should see the instructions in that section on how to determine /
test which video out you are using /need to use.

Steve

Message: 17