[mythtv-users] freestyle S-Video goes into Slow motion

Howard Cokl hojoloco at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 21:00:11 EDT 2004

I have searched for this for a couple of weeks, with no luck.  I have a
freestyle card and it works great while using the tuner connection, if I
switch to S-video or Composite, it takes a long time (several seconds) to
change and then works fine for a period of time (usually 10 to 30 minutes)
then the picture goes to a super slow motion, no audio.  Changing channels
fixes it for another 10 to 30 minute period.  Does anyone else have this
problem?  I'm using:
abit VA-10 with the via sound and network drivers
amd athlon 1.2
hauppauge freestyle (I think it's rev 2, but not roslyn, it's a 32xxx, has a
heat sink)
nvidia 5200 w/tv out, nvidia drivers
running slackware 9.1
ivtv 1.10pre2, had the same issues with ivtv 1.9
the freestyle is in pci slot 3, had the same issues in slot 2, can't use slot
1 w/o modifying the motherboard since the onboard audio inputs are in the
way.

Hope this is enough info for someone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Howard
--
Howard Cokl