[mythtv-users] TVOverScan works, but can't center picture

Gregory J. McGee gjmcgee at cableone.net
Fri Apr 2 11:40:24 EST 2004

The modelines need tweaking, or the offsets may be settable in myth, but
I'm sure you tried that.

xvidtune is a little program that will interactively tweak your
XF86Config for you. It has been around for years, and will likely do
what you want (I don't use TV out yet, but centering/sizing is what
xvidtune is FOR, so it should work)

xvidtune used to be a std part of most (all?) distros, maybe p/o XFree.

--
Gregory J. McGee <gjmcgee at cableone.net>