[mythtv-users] Pulling my hair out - NVidia TV out

Steve Dorsey steve at dorseygraphics.com
Fri Apr 2 11:55:46 EST 2004

Hello

   I'm trying my best to configure my xfree86Config file, and everything
I try gives me pink static when I reboot with only the TV connected.
Lots of people have given me lots of tips, and I appreciate all of
them, but none of them have worked.

My XF86Config file is available here:

http://www.dorseygraphics.com/XF86Config.txt

   Please take a look at it and let me know what's wrong. I am learning
that there is a prevailing sense of "let the new users learn how to do
it for themselves" attitude among Linux veterans. I'm trying to work
within those boundaries, and I've tried to only post here when I cannot
find any other options. I'm really trying not to piss anyone off with
my nagging.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,