[mythtv-users] PVR 350 TV-Out Frame Dropping

Sager, Jim Jim.Sager at turner.com
Sun Oct 26 21:14:32 EST 2003

Brett, Isaac:

Yes, it's true, I am an idiot! This should have been the first thing I
made sure was done correctly. Apparently the Gentoo emerge installs the
files to /usr/bin, whereas manually installing it from the CVS installs
the files in /usr/local/bin. I thought things were updated, however,
they weren't. Not the brightest move on my part. I have removed all files
and am starting from the beginning. I will let you know how things turn
out. Thanks again for the help, and, mostly your patience. I'll be a
little more thorough when I do things in the future before throwing any
questions out to the list.

Thanks,
Jim