[mythtv-users] mythfrontend and wireless

Kevin Metz kbmetz at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 13:26:46 EST 2003

So far I've got mythtv .12 running on my Redhat box and it is FANTASTIC! So then I
got mythtvfrontend running on my laptop. I'd like to be able to watch TV via
wireless, but so far it looks like its not gonna happen. Live video is very jerky,
and something's wrong with the audio, everyone sounds like chipmunks. The recorded
video isn't any better as far as jerky goes. Its just unwatchable. How-ever what
video I can catch, the voices don't sound like chipmunks.

I'm guessing this just isn't gonna happen via wireless on my laptop, but I thought
I'd ask anyway. Its just too cool to pass up trying :)

Kevin