[mythtv-users] Playback in FF

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Wed Nov 5 11:21:38 EST 2003

Hello all,

      I have a  couple questions.
1)  I have finally got sound and video sync'd when watching live tv.  My
problem now being that when I watch a recorded program it plays back in FF,
with audio and video.  Has anyone had this problem before?  Any ideas on a
remedy?

2)  I have a question about external tuners.  I have seen the script to run
an external set top box via serial port to your mythtv PC, in order to
change the set top box channels.  I was just wondering if anyone has
created this script for a PACE set top box.  I saw a script for sony, and
RCA.

Thanks

Jon

NOTICE:     Call cMemoObject.ReplyToSender() are not the intended
recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other
use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy
this message and notify the sender.