[mythtv-users] mythtv freezes when changing channels

Ben Davis ben at xsusio.com
Mon May 26 12:24:14 EDT 2003

I'm not quite sure how to troubleshoot this, because I get no terminal
output when this problem occurs.  I have installed the latest MythTV CVS
and the latest ivtv CVS drivers for my PVR-250.

If I change the channel more than once, even when using the "O" browse
mode, it just freezes up and I have to kill it.  The first channel
change goes fine, but the second time is when it freees up. This happens
every time.

Is there a way to view more debugging info? There's no output from
either mythfrontend or mythbackend.

Thanks!