[mythtv-users] Couple issues needing help with

Shawn core at enodev.com
Tue Jun 24 22:50:20 EDT 2003

Forgive me if these are documented anywhere, but I haven't found them.
(Feel free to point me to a M to RTF)
     1. I cannot seem to make mythtv grab from the S-Video input on my
        AverMedia card, even though I did "setup -> 2. Capture Cards ->
        /dev/video0 -> Default input = S-Video" Any ideas?
     2. The colors from the TV input are always WAYYY off, this time the
        color is almost b/w, and usually things are too red, with
        bleeding too. Ideas?