[mythtv-users] addition of tv_grab_nl_wolf

Stefan van der Eijk stefan at eijk.nu
Tue Dec 16 15:31:27 EST 2003

Jelle,

Eventually it worked, it's probably due to my unfamiliarity with mythtv
that it took me quite a while to get it to work.

I observed that the default grabber takes about 10 minutes (from my
chello account) to get an update. Do you think the alternative grabber
may be faster --> just downloading one xmltv file instead of parsing a
number of webpages?

Don't you think it would be a nice idea to add the alternative xmltv
grabber in the drop down list? If I'm not mistaken these grabbers only
seem to impact the following files:

./libs/libmythtv/videosource.cpp
./libs/libmythtv/videosource.h
./programs/mythfilldatabase/filldata.cpp

Thanks & regards,

Stefan van der Eijk