[mythtv-users] addition of tv_grab_nl_wolf

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Sun Dec 14 09:39:29 EST 2003

Ehm,

stefan, check in the mailinglist archive for "casema"
you should find a post by me with an added tv_grab file.
place it in .xmltv/ and now fetch your channels ;)

I've ripped the tvgids.nl site a bit to add in a few more channelguides :D

Jelle.

--
echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc