[mythtv-users] EPG Colorized Shading Bug?

rosenbla at uchastings.edu rosenbla at uchastings.edu
Sat Aug 23 22:54:41 EDT 2003

I have the Program Guide Set to Colorized (shading) displays 4 hours and 4 thirty
min blocks. I noticed when scrolling up and down in the guide that shaded entries
will suddenly lose their shading. Seems to happen when there is a group of similarly
shaded blocks together and then some of them are scrolled out of the screen, the
others still visible lose their shading. I'm not sure if they just lose their shading or
maybe sometimes take on a wrong shading. I only see this when scrolling. It makes
it hard to focus and read while scrolling when the one you're reading changes
colors. Has anyone else seen this?

This is CVS like 1 day after 0.11 release

Brad