[mythtv-users] Anyone use WinFast TV2000

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Sat Aug 23 22:21:55 EDT 2003

In the US, this is the modules.conf settings I use :

# bttv
alias char-major-81     videodev
alias char-major-81-0   bttv
options bttv            radio=1 tuner=2 gbuffers=8
options tuner           debug=1 type=2

It works, but I've been having all kinds of problems with high load.

Reza

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 09:49:32PM -0600, chuck sent me this...