[mythtv-users] Anyone use WinFast TV2000

Bruce C.Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Sun Aug 24 13:10:09 EDT 2003

I've been using it fine... had a hard time (unlike Joe) getting lirc
going, but the newer lirc seems to do much better there.

My worst problem was that I had the input connected to the FM tuner
instead of the TV tuner... amazingly it worked, but boy was the picture
bad :-).

Fixed that and right now the only issue I have (which some people point
to being related to the tuner= stuff in bttv is that the contrast, etc.
settings don't work in myth... they used to, so I know it works, I'm
just not sure what I changed.

Bruce