[mythtv-users] Capture card with best tuner - BT8x8, SA713x or PVR-250?

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Sat Aug 23 19:42:30 EDT 2003

Try getting a signal booster -- got one from radio shack for like $20 or
$30 that plugs into the AC and boosts the cable strength.  Worked great
at clearing up the picture.  That's what your vcr might be doing.

What settings are you passing to the video capture card module/driver?

-r

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 09:34:09PM -0700, Joe V sent me this...