[mythtv-users] PVR250 Improved Motion Encoding

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Wed Aug 20 00:02:46 EDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 09:19:58PM -0500, Brian Foddy wrote:
> I see some people have downloaded this clip.
> Sorry it takes so long to download.
> Is there any feedback?  Do people think its
> normal, good, bad?

I downloaded it and didn't think it looked that bad compared to other
MPEG2 encoded fast motion.  One scenario I have noticed where my
PVR-250 is noticably worse than my TiVo is football games.  If there
is a quick pan such as when the camera follows the ball on a downfield
pass, the yard lines are very blurry.

David
--
David Engel