[mythtv-users] PVR250 Improved Motion Encoding

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Tue Aug 19 22:19:58 EDT 2003

I see some people have downloaded this clip.
Sorry it takes so long to download.
Is there any feedback?  Do people think its
normal, good, bad?  Again, its really hard
to predict a short clip at its worst a minute
ahead.  But on my system its very noticable and
hope it can be improved by some config changes.

Brian