[mythtv-users] Persistent Browse-mode

Andy check_1_2 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 10:45:21 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone;

Since I expect the channel changing is not likely to be able to go any
faster, is there a way to keep the browse mode (key "O") persistent? I much
prefer changing channels that way. What I mean, is that after pressing "O",
I can browse to the channel I want, and then press "Return" to go to that
channel, but have it stay in browse mode. The OSD should fade away as
normal, but the next time I press up or down, I would still be in browse
mode, as opposed to having to press "O" again. This is a much more enjoyable
way to change channels for a "channel-surfer" like myself.

-Andy.