[mythtv-users] xbox frontend

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Fri Aug 1 15:46:54 EDT 2003

> Will any of the dashboard/Mechassault/007 mods work for this cd
> or will I need to crack the case?

> James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
> james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
> http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.

This probably is not the place to discuss this ... but yes I used the Mech
Assault and Action replay, to bootstrap with and then installed the signed
Phoenix loader with Evox using the Audio hack. Phoenix is needed as you
can't change CD's without resetting the xbox and would have no way of
changing to the Linux CD once you had control of the xbox.

I can give you more details off list.

Dennis