[mythtv-users] on board audio

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Fri Aug 1 12:32:25 EDT 2003

Using an nForce 1 board (Asus A7N266M), using ALSA (i.e. not the nVidia
nvaudio driver) I successfully got full duplex running fine with my
original non-btaudio capable card. Now I have two SAA7134 boards which
capture over the PCI bus.

Never tried the 5.1 or digital out stuff, so I can't comment, although I
will probably at some stage try it now that I don't require the full
duplex anymore.

CH