[mythtv-users] xbox frontend

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Fri Aug 1 14:31:34 EDT 2003

Will any of the dashboard/Mechassault/007 mods work for this cd
or will I need to crack the case?

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy